Why do I need to register to search for availability?
In order to deter / prevent poachers from checking dates that blocks are "empty" we require you to register your details and verify your email address before any booking block dates / availability are shown.
How do I make a booking?
- Select “Hunting” from the website menu.
- Select the “Login/Register to Search Availability & Book” button
- Login or Register
- Fill in Login Details form
- Select “Add More Details” or “Next Step >”
- Verify your email address using link in email.
- Enter email and password. Select Login.
- Select the block rotation(s) you want to book. By clicking on one of the dates - this will select a full rotation for the selected block - or use the Search by Date to find the dates for your booking.
- Select “Reserve Now”. This will take you to the "Confirm Your Reservation" page.
- Edit your “My Billing Details”, “Booking Notes” and “Your Booking Reference” if needed.
- Read and Accept the “Terms and Conditions”
- Select “Complete Booking”
- You will receive a confirmation email and your booking will be sent to RMLT for processing.
- Once booking has been processed RMLT will contact you to arrange payment.
How does the booking process work?
Once you have reserved your block rotation(s) RMLT will be in contact to arrage payment of the deposit for your booking
Once the transaction has been successfully processed you will receive email confirmation of your payment. Follow the link in your payment confirmation email to fill out the "Hunter Details Form".
After you have submitted the "Hunter Details Form" you will be emailed your Hunting Permit and your booking will be complete.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.